Six stage RO Water Purifier with Mineral Water Purification System designed for where feed water has very low water pressure or where the source water contains higher than normal amounts of dissolved solids. RO Water Purifier Offers safe, good-tasting water at your fingertips It meets all your water quality needs. with 60/100 gallons of clear, refreshing water that is not only healthy to drink, but good for cooking.
RO system provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. It is one of the finest units in its class. It’s capable of removing over 95% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics and +99% of all bacteria.
This system hides away under your sink and puts healthy great-tasting water at your fingertips. It meets all your water quality needs. Our RO comes complete with a NSF certified 3.2 gallons water storage tank and all the necessary fittings, installation kits, extra color 1/4″ tubing, and a long-reach chrome faucet. We don’t know of any other system at our price that can approaches its performance.
- 6 Stages Mineral RO Water Purifier
- 3.2 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank.
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing.
- Automatic Shut-off Valve
- Flow Restrictor, and non return Valve.
- Feed water connector & deliver valve
- Drain Saddle Valve.
- Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled & Water leaking testing
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
- Installation Instruction.
- Ensure Perfect Mineral in your body 2.
- Our provide better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
- Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- A solid block carbon water filter can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
- Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
- Drinking pure water is especially important for children.
- Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.